.457 cal SOC die set
- Price includes Express International shipping through DHL, FedEx, UPS, Aramex, Dpex or USPS.
- Kit contains 1 die that produces a fixed weight slug.
- Available in one variant at the moment in 178 grain size.
- Sized at 11.06mm or 0.457” in diameter.
- Length of slug is 13 mm.
- Ideal for paper punching or plinking considering that the used lead can be recycled back to form slugs.
- Recommend core diameter 7mm to 9mm.
- Dimple nose option gives you the ability to swage up to 95% solid and heavy slugs with your standard hollow point kit. Versatility at its best.
- Made to order takes 25-30 days to manufacture and ship.
- Flat base slugs.
About additional weight inserts:
- Now get multiple weight options with your primary kit.
- Use the same kit to swage a different weight slug of the same caliber.
- Costs additional $80 and is not sold seperately.
About different Nose-Types:
- Now customise your kit by adding an additonal part, to produce dimple-nosed slugs along with the standard hollow point kits, applicable for the primary kit only, when buying the combo kit.
- Costs additional $25 and is not sold sperately.
- You get both the hollow point and the dimple-nose when purhased.
315,00$Precio de oferta