Core Casting Block - 4.5mm or 3/16"
- The core casting block is the ultimate tool to recycle your used pellets, slugs to make a solid core of lead to use for swaging.
- Recommeded to purchase a smaller diameter core for swaging.
- Purchase a 4.5mm or 3/16" core casting block to use with a 5.525mm or 0.22" cavity SOC set.
- Adjustable pin lengths can help acheive the required grain size of lead core, thus minimizing wastage during swaging.
- Made from hardened tool steel.
- Available in diameters 3.5, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5 and 7.5mm or 1/8", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4" ,5/16".
- External furnace and pouring equipments required to use with the core casting block.
- Pricing includes premium tracked and traced shipping.
- All items are made to order and may take from 7-25 days for dispatch.
How to use the kit:
- Ensure proper use of PPE when working with hot surfaces.
- Mount the core cast in a gripping vise or through the holes drilled on the handle.
- Make sure the lead is viscous enough to flow through the cavities and fil them completely.
- Adjust the ejector pins using the screw setting provided to set the desired length of cores.
- Set the sprue in place to begin the pouring.
- Once the sprue is in place begin with the pouring till the cavity fills up, simultaneously fill the remaining cavities.
- Once the lead solidifies, move the sprue, which will also trim the lead blanks, and then use a rubber mallet or a hammer and hit the base plate on which the ejector pins are mounted to eject the cores from the main block.
- Clean the cavities if required incase of any lead fragments that may have been left over during the ejection process.
250,00$Precio de oferta